Carrigtwohill Ladies Football Newsletter Week 24 2017
Carrigtwohill Ladies Football Club is proudly supported by Fota Island Resort
Fé 12 ECB League v Glanmire B: Carrigtwohill 2-5 Glanmire B 6-8
On a glorious summer evenings in Carrigtwohill the fé 12 ladies of Carrigtwohill and Glanmire provided an entertaining game of the football. A bit more luck in front of goal for Carrigtwohill the scoreline would have been a lot closer. Glanmire ran out winners a score line of 6-8 to 2-5
Panel on the day: A.Ahern, A.Lee, A.Normoyle, E.Flaghan, E.O’Flynn, E.Warren-Perry,E.O’Keeffe, E. Lane, G.Cuddigan, H.Hane, H.Vahi, J.O’Connor, J. Balcerzak,K O’Riordan, L.Barry, L O’Sullivan, LK.Cotter, L.Twomey, M.de Búrca,N.O’Donovan, R. Walsh, R.O’Sullivan, S.Cooney, S.Crowley.
Registration is now due. All registration requires to paid by May 31st otherwise players will not be able to play or train as they will not be covered by insurance. This is a decree by the national LGFA
Registration can be paid to any committee member or your team manager. The registration process can take up to 7 days to be recorded on the LGFA national DB.
- County Junior League S/F: Carrigtwohill v Fermoy in Fermoy on Sun June 25th @ 7:15 pm.
- Minor Non Exam League B Final: Carrigtwohill v St Colmans/Fermory in Carrigtwohill on or before June 25th.
- Fé 8:
- ECB League v Watergrasshill in Watergrasshill on Tues June 20th @ 6:45 pm
- ECB League v Fermoy in Carrigtwohill on June 12th: Time – TBC
Ladies Football Club Shorts & Socks
- Shorts up to 28” : €9.
- Shorts 30” plus: €10.80.
- Socks Kids: €4.50
- Socks adults: €6
- To order socks please contact Aidan on 087 838 8639.
- U8: Wednesdays in the GAA pitch from 6pm to 7pm. Gum shields are required.
- U10: Wednesdays in the GAA pitch from 6pm to 7pm. Gum shields are required.
- U12 :
- Mondays: 7pm to 8pm in the Carrigtwohill GAA pitch. Gum shields are required.
- Fridays: 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm in the Carrigtwohill GAA pitch. Gum shields are required.
- U14: Selectors will send out texts for training.
- U16/Minor/U21/Juniors : Selectors will send out texts for training.
Carrigtwohill Cúl Camp
- Cúl Camp registration will on Wednesday 21st June 7 pm – 8pm, Saturday 24th June from 11 am to 12 noon in the club house
- The Carrigtwohill Cúl Camp will be from 24th – 28th July. Carrigtwohill Ladies Football are looking for volunteers to help run the cúl camp.
Dates for your diary:
- July 21st: Bingo Venue TBC
- Aug 26th:
- Carrigtwohill Ladies Football golf society in Fota Golf Club. Tee off : 3pm
- Carrigtwohill Ladies Football Quiz in Fota Golf Club.
Cork Ladies Development Football Summer Camps
- Grenagh July 3rd -6th
- Mayfield July 3rd- 6th
- Bishopstown July 10th- 13th
- St Val’s July 17th- 20th
- Clonakilty July 24th- 27th
- Fermoy August 1st- 4th
- Banteer August 8th – 11th
- Midleton August 14th – 17th
Application link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Corkdevcamps2017
For more information: http://corkladiesfootball.com/news/2017/04/26/cork-lgfa-summer-development-camps-2017
LGFA Underage Booklet
This be of interest for U8/10 and possibility the U12
- Fuel4Life is starting a 5 week summer boot camp for parents in July.
- When? Wednesdays 6-7pm (Same time as U8 & U10 Training).
- Where? Carrig GAA Pitch. As your kids train – you get to train too!
- All you need to bring is a bottle of water, a mat and YOU!
- For 5 weeks it’s only 25 Eur!! Text Aoife McCarthy at Fuel4Life at 085-706 3726 if interested before Friday 23rd June.