Carrigtwohill Ladies Football Newsletter Week 38 2017
Carrigtwohill Ladies Football Club is proudly supported by Fota Island Resort
Passage West Football Blitz
Thanks to Passage West Ladies Football for another brilliant football blitz on the weekend of September 9th.
Lisgoold Football Blitz
Thanks to the Lisgoold LGFA for organising todays football bltz. Great display by the Carrigtwohill team.
Fundraiser: 23rd September in Supervalu Midleton.
Carrigtwohill Ladies Football are holding a fundraising collection in Supervalu next Saturday 23rd of September from 9am to 6pm. We are looking for volunteers to help at the fundraising table at the shop door for 1 -2 hrs. Anyone willing to help, please text Liam @ 086 265553.
Ladies Football Club Shorts & Socks
- Shorts up to 28” : €9.
- Shorts 30” plus: €10.80.
- Socks Kids: €4.50
- Socks adults: €6
- To order socks please contact Aidan on 087 838 8639.
- U8: Wednesdays in the GAA pitch from 6pm to 7pm. Gum shields are required.
- U10: Wednesdays in the GAA pitch from 6pm to 7pm. Gum shields are required.
- U12 :
- Mondays: 7pm to 8pm in the Carrigtwohill GAA pitch. Gum shields are required.
- Fridays: 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm in the Carrigtwohill GAA pitch. Gum shields are required.
- U14: Selectors will send out texts for training.
- U16/Minor/U21/Juniors : Selectors will send out texts for training.
U15 East Cork Ladies Development Training will take place in Lisgoold on Wednesday 30th of September.
Open to ALL girls born in 2002 & 2003
Date: 20th of September.
Start: 5:30 pm.
Finish: 7:00 pm.
Catherine Murphy: 086 410 4730
Sheila Dennehy: 086 409 9673