Carrigtwohill Ladies Football Newsletter Week 40 2017
Carrigtwohill Ladies Football Club is proudly supported by Fota Island Resort
Our U14 and Junior teams were in action last weekend. Our U14 won their East Cork Q/F on a scoreline of 2-10 to 1-5 against Cloyne. Our juniors went of the Cork County S/F to Kilshannig on a scoreline of 5-13 to 1-15.
- East Cork Fé 14 S/F: Carrigtwohill v St Colmans in Shanagarry on Sunday 1st of October at 5 pm.
- East Cork Fé 12 S/F: Carrigtwohill v Glanmire in Glanmire: in Carrigtwohill @ 12 noon on Sunday 1st October.
Ladies Football Club Shorts & Socks
- Shorts up to 28” : €9.
- Shorts 30” plus: €10.80.
- Socks Kids: €4.50
- Socks adults: €6
- To order socks please contact Aidan on 087 838 8639.
- U8: Wednesdays in the GAA pitch from 6pm to 7pm. Gum shields are required.
- U10: Wednesdays in the GAA pitch from 6pm to 7pm. Gum shields are required.
- U12 :
- Mondays: 7pm to 8pm in the Carrigtwohill GAA pitch. Gum shields are required.
- Fridays: 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm in the Carrigtwohill GAA pitch. Gum shields are required.
- U14: Selectors will send out texts for training.
- U16/Minor/U21/Juniors : Selectors will send out texts for training.