East Cork Football Under 12 League 20167 (Group A)
Team Contact: Pádraig de Búrca 086 8114305
|25/Mar||Inch Rovers||Home||ECB League Group A -R1||Carrigtwohill 2-3 Inch Rovers 10-11|
|08/Apr||Agahda||Home||ECB League Group A -R2||Carrigtwohill 3-2 Aghada 2-9|
|22/Apr||Mayfield||Away||ECB League Group A -R3|
|29/Apr||Bride Rovers||Home||ECB League Group A -R4|
|06/May||St Colmans||Away||ECB League Group A -R5|
|20/May||Carrigtwohill||Home||ECB League Group A -R6|
|27/May||Fermoy||Away||ECB League Group A -R7|
|10/Jun||Cloyne||Away||ECB League Group A -R8|
|17/Jun||Glanmire B||Home||ECB League Group A -R9|
- All results must be texted to Fixtures Secretary, Paul O’Sullivan on 087 235 2659 ASAP after fixture is fulfilled.
- Home Team provides a pitch. If the team cannot provide a pitch, the away will provide a venue.
- Away Team to arrange referee and confirm with home team prior to the game.
- All dates are on or before.
- The Fixture on a given date is to take priority over any other fixture.
- If both teams agree to play a fixture at a later date, this will be looked at the fixture committee only if an email is sent by both clubs with new date and time to: firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise the original date stands.
- Top 4 teams will qualify for semi-finals.
- Winners of semi-finals will qualify for ‘C’ for the East Cork League Final and County Championships.
- Beaten semi-finalists will qualify for ‘D’ for the East Cork League Final and County Championships.
- Semi final Pairings: 1st Group A v 2nd Group B; 3rd Group A v 4th Group B
- Semi-Finals to be played on or before 24th June 2017
- Finals to be played on or before 26th August 2017