Fé 14 Carrigtwohill Fixtures for 2017
Carrigtwohill Ladies Football Club are proudly are sponsored by Fota Island Resort.
Team Contact: Frances O’Brien (086) 179 8384
|12/Feb||Bride Rovers||Away||ECB League Group B Sec 2 – R1||Carrigtwohill 6-7 B. Rovers 6-9|
|26/Feb||Mayfield||Home||ECB League Group B Sec 2 – R2|
|12/Mar||Cloyne||Away||ECB League Group B Sec 2 – R3|
|26/Mar||Glanmire B||Home||ECB League Group B Sec 2 – R4|
|12/Apr||St Colmans||Away||ECB League Group B Sec 2 – R5||Carrigtwohill 1-11 St Colemans 3-2|
- All results must be texted to Fixtures Secretary, Paul O’Sullivan on 087 235 2659 ASAP after fixture is fulfilled.
- Home Team provides a pitch. If the team cannot provide a pitch, the away will provide a venue.
- Away Team to arrange referee and confirm with home team prior to the game.
- All dates are on or before.
- The Fixture on a given date is to take priority over any other fixture.
- If both teams agree to play a fixture at a later date, this will be looked at the fixture committee only if an email is sent by both clubs with new date and time to: firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise the original date stands.
- Top 2 teams will qualify for semi-finals.
- Winners of semi-finals will qualify for ‘C’ for the East Cork League Final and County Championships.
- Beaten semi-finalists will qualify for ‘D’ for the East Cork League Final and County Championships.
- Semi final Pairings: 1st in section 2 v 2nd in section 1
- Semi-Finals to be played on or before 7th May 2017
- Finals to be played on or before 14th May 2017