Fé 16 Carrigtwohill Fixtures for 2017
Carrigtwohill Ladies Football Club are proudly are sponsored by Fota Island Resort.
Team Contact: Anna Horgan 086 891 6609
|05/Feb/2017||Cobh||Home||ECB League Group B – R1|
|10/Apr/2017||Midleton||Away||ECB League Group B – R2||Carrigtwohill 0-3 Midleton 6-15|
|05/Mar/2017||St Colmans||Home||ECB League Group B – R3||Carrigtwohill 2-13 St Colman 0-1|
|19/Mar/2017||Lisgoold||Away||ECB League Group B – R4||Carrigtwohill 5-11 Lisgoold 2-2|
|02/Apr/2017||Delaneys||Home||ECB League Group B – R5|
|08/Apr/2017||St Nicks||Away||ECB League Group B – R6|
|16/Apr/2017||Cloyne||Away||ECB League Group B – R7|
|30/Apr/2017||Watergrasshill||Home||ECB League Group B – R8|
|06/May/2017||Bride Rovers||Away||ECB League Group B – R9|
- All results must be texted to Fixtures Secretary, Paul O’Sullivan on 087 235 2659 ASAP after fixture is fulfilled.
- Home Team provides a pitch. If the team cannot provide a pitch, the away will provide a venue.
- Away Team to arrange referee and confirm with home team prior to the game.
- All dates are on or before.
- The Fixture on a given date is to take priority over any other fixture.
- If both teams agree to play a fixture at a later date, this will be looked at the fixture committee only if an email is sent by both clubs with new date and time to: email@example.com otherwise the original date stands.
- Top 4 teams will qualify for semi-finals.
- Winners of semi-finals will qualify for ‘C’ for the East Cork League Final and County Championships.
- Beaten semi-finalists will qualify for ‘D’ for the East Cork League Final and County Championships.
- Semi final Pairings: 1st v 3rd; 2nd v 4th
- Semi-Finals to be played on or before 17th May 2017
- Finals to be played on or before 19th August 2017