Membership and Registration
Club Membership for 2022
(Select red items to open them)
We are asking all members to register and pay using the GAA's new Foireann membership and registration application. This is an online application available to everyone using the following link:
- Player and non-player registrations - We are asking that all players and non-players register and pay online, please.
- If you require any help on this please contact Tomás on 086 178 9046 or Sheila at 085 808 6501.
Membership Types for 2022 are as follows:
- Adult Player €80
- Student Player (Born before 2004 & in Full-time Education) €50
- Adult Non-Player €50
- OAP €20
- Juvenile or Youth Player (Born after 2003) €50 (€100 max for 2 or more)
Instructions are below in different formats:
1. Online Help Pages
2. Instruction document to download and/or print - Using the Foireann GAA Members Platform
3. Help Videos
Link to Video
This video describes how to create an online account on Foireann, how to update your profile (name, contact details etc.) and how to select the club(s) that you are a member of or otherwise involved with.
Finding Your Way Around
This video gives a brief overview of the main functionality within Foireann and how to navigate the system
Create/Edit Family Information
How to create a family, edit family details, invite other parent or guardian to profile, adding children, editing child profile
Viewing and Responding to an Event Invitation
This video gives an overview of how players / guardians interact with Teams on Foireann and how they view upcoming events (training /matches etc), confirm attendance at training, submit Health Questionnaires (when relevant).